Shabby Blogs

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beach better give me a....tan!

We have found a new annual trip we will be taking! The Bruns and the O'Hare's rented a beach house for two days, and it just was not long enough.  It was a short 3 hour drive, and the weather was perfect! The beach was less then a 5 minute walk from the house, and it was not crowded at all. We stayed on the inter-coastal water way so we had the luxury of fishing and also attempted to crab.  I purchased a new beach cart, which I got a bunch of slack for, but it turned out to be quite resourceful. The house was amazing. It looked like it was out of Pottery Barn catalog. I had no idea it would be that beautiful.  Kevin unfortanely got a fever the night before we left and had one the entire 2 days we were there. He was pretty much bed ridden except for maybe a 4 hour reprieve, which he managed to fish, kayak and go to the beach. Jackson followed "Uncle Kyle" around and managed to catch one fish with daddy. Brecken despised the beach. He was holding on to me for dear life the entire time and whimpering. Poor baby. Jackson wanted to be in the waves at all times swimming. Of course he found some lovely 7-year-old girls who he wanted to play with, but I however did not want to hang out with 7-year-old girls. We made some great memories and are now longing to own a vacation home of our own.  


I just can not get enough of this little guy and his cheeks. 

 My little breakfast boys!!

 Kyle looks very nautical here. 







 The view from the back deck. 



 Can not get enough of these boys. They are so cute!

Seriously best picture ever!!

Even Jack managed to go for a ride. He was a little bit scared though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment