I know I have been posting blogs like mad lately. I guess with Kevin being home all last week I have a little more time to myself, which means more blogs.
Jackson is growing up to be such a sweet little man. I bet you never thought I would say that, but he is. More times than not he is sweet to Brecken. When Brecken cries, he tries to make it better by giving him a toy, rubbing his back, and soothe talking to him. Kevin and I just melt. He LOVES his brother. I mean he tells us he wants to see Brecki when he is sleeping and if he wakes up before him. He really is a sweet soul. He asks me if I'm okay and will get me a blanket if I'm feeling under the weather. But I am however getting in trouble 52 times a day because I say "stupid". It is a forbidden word in the house because a couple months ago Jackson came home and called me "Stupid Mommy." I was so angry and I actually thought I never said the word stupid and wondered where in the world he heard it from. Except now with a in-house police man I apparently say it A LOT! Jackson loves school and loves his teacher Ms. Tricia. It is such a different setting than last year. He has learned so much this year. He counts over 20 and is very interested in letters and can play with the computer all by himself. Every Thursday we get a folder from school and in it is probably 12 papers all of what they did. Counting, coloring and a computer sheet. Of course I save everything. Sometimes I feel like I am going to be on hoarders, but I really can not stand to throw these out. I have placed them in a 3 ring binder and we look through them probably daily. He LOVES all his work and is very proud. He will tell us stories of some of the papers. Yesterday he told Kevin and I "My teacher says not to paint to much because it will get a hole through it." It cracked us up. The stuff they remember and tell us is amazing. He is also drawing us all sorts of pictures. His favorite, and mine, is a spider.
A couple weeks ago Jackson was in the cozy coupe and just had to go potty right then and there! It was locked of course, and when I finally got him out and ran to the bathroom, he started peeing through this undies, I kneeled down to pull down his underwear and pee shot right INTO my mouth. Yes he peed IN my mouth and on my face. It tastes just as horrible as you think it does. He started laughing, and oddly so did I. I was even on the phone with my beloved friend Kim. Arghhhh!!! :)
Both of the boys LOVE music. Several months back I noticed Jack's head bumping to the music. Sometimes he just closes his eyes and shakes his head with the beat. I asked him one day if he was going to sleep and he said "No, I'm just listening to the music." Brecken is even more animated when it comes to music. Every song that comes on he shakes his head like he is saying yes. This is by far my favorite thing he does. It is so cute to see it in person and I have yet to catch it on video. We have dance parties every day. They love it and I love it more. Kevin started doing the "Gangnam Style" dance and Jack and Breck belly laugh and say "DADDY!" When Brecken and Jack say this like daddy is just so silly it completely melts me and it eggs Kevin on. Jack's favorite songs right now are Gangnam Style. He says "Mommy I want to hear the sexy lady song!" And he loves Diamonds by Rihanna. Our home is rarely quiet.
A couple weeks ago Jackson was in the cozy coupe and just had to go potty right then and there! It was locked of course, and when I finally got him out and ran to the bathroom, he started peeing through this undies, I kneeled down to pull down his underwear and pee shot right INTO my mouth. Yes he peed IN my mouth and on my face. It tastes just as horrible as you think it does. He started laughing, and oddly so did I. I was even on the phone with my beloved friend Kim. Arghhhh!!! :)
Both of the boys LOVE music. Several months back I noticed Jack's head bumping to the music. Sometimes he just closes his eyes and shakes his head with the beat. I asked him one day if he was going to sleep and he said "No, I'm just listening to the music." Brecken is even more animated when it comes to music. Every song that comes on he shakes his head like he is saying yes. This is by far my favorite thing he does. It is so cute to see it in person and I have yet to catch it on video. We have dance parties every day. They love it and I love it more. Kevin started doing the "Gangnam Style" dance and Jack and Breck belly laugh and say "DADDY!" When Brecken and Jack say this like daddy is just so silly it completely melts me and it eggs Kevin on. Jack's favorite songs right now are Gangnam Style. He says "Mommy I want to hear the sexy lady song!" And he loves Diamonds by Rihanna. Our home is rarely quiet.
Brecken is still wild. He went through a mommy phase and well still kind of is. He can not lose sight of me. Its almost unbearable for me but he is so lovable it makes up for it. He snuggles the best, gives the best kisses and hugs and when he says I love you everything bad just fades. I just looked back through all my old blogs from the beginning of last year and it was a YEAR ago before Jack finally said I love you to us. I'm so happy Brecken is saying it a year ahead of him. Brecken is just funny. I feel like I can't even put it on paper to explain it. His facial expressions are even more expressive than Jack's, and that is pretty impressive. He is so silly, smart and is such a peanut! But don't let his size fool you because remember he is smart. And smart boys can be beasts. This boy LOVES to wrestle and the problem with that is not everyone he wants to wrestle with is 3 years old. Brecken loves candy, he loves the un-animated version of "The Grinch" and he loves to say NOOOO to Jackson.










krissy, they are just beautiful! i can't wait for the day when our boys meet :)
ReplyDelete