Bath time is Brecken's favorite time of the day. Once he hears the water running he is running to it. Kevin always gives the boys a bath. It's nice because I get a 10 minute break and clean up the kitchen and living room. Did I say that was nice? Obviously I'm losing my head OR I'm a mother who thinks things like cleaning without children is a break. But atlas I was lucky enough to bathe the boys a few times this week. They crack me up as they are always antagonizing each other one second and the next second they both are antagonizing me. They sure think they are funny. What was not so funny is the flood we have in the bathroom afterwards.
Hello Handsome!
He was getting the biggest kick out of drinking from the faucet. Unfortunately they do this in my bathroom sink too.
Brecken
Of course Jackson wanted the basket on his head the second Brecken did it. And his fishing pole is his gun. Everything is a gun.
I love this boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment