Shabby Blogs

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dress up

I'm beginning to think something is seriously wrong with me. I can not stop buying toys for my children. Nor can I throw any out. So in consequence we have way too many toys and have run out of places to put them.

I recently went to our little consignment shop in the middle of town, which has always been a complete disaster every time I have been in there. But I don't mind. I rummage through so much junk and therefore I find many treasures that most people don't take the time to look for. This time I got Jack and Breck a big tub of dress up clothes. There was so much in that tub and it had two of everything. PERFECT! It was as steal at $20! Not that my husband agrees on anything I buy, but the boys are obsessed with dressing up, therefore I am obsessed with taking pictures of them in their outfits. I also picked up a play-dough dinosaur set, a BIG talking Star Wars space ship, a walking, talking and SHOOTING Iron Man AND a TON of adventure men with vehicles. I got all this and Jacks new favorite movie "Veggie Tales" for $40!!

They both were upstairs the other day with nothing but undies and train conductor hats. Jackson had a handful of pirate coins and he was taking Brecken shopping. I love walking into their conversations. Cute Cute CUTE!



Mr. Knight

My little Firemen!


 Hello Matey's! 





No comments:

Post a Comment