Shabby Blogs

Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Top Moments of the Week

My top 5 of this week

#1.  Play dough will never be one color. I MUST get over this!!
#2.  Lego's. Why are they so small? Why does Jack know every 285 piece by heart? Why does he always want the one that is some how missing? Oh I know...it's his "favorite".
#3.  Goldfish are not for eating. They are apparently the newest in-nose apparel.
#4.  We have reached the embarrassing moment of your child calling someone big or "fat" and not pretty, and after a run-in with a heavier woman Kevin had "the talk" with Jack. Now everyone of every race, size, gender and AGE is SOOO PRETTY. "And mama I not say someone is big. okay momma..okay!"
#5.  Last week when Kevin got to sleep in until about 6:50 AM and he comes downs stairs a little groggy while Jackson and myself are eating eggs at the island, Jack says to Kevin....
Jack: Why are you so mad?
Kevin: I'm not mad Jack. I just woke up.
Jack:  Confused, yet honest and innocent..."Yes you are. Look at your face."



No comments:

Post a Comment