Shabby Blogs

Monday, December 30, 2013

September 2013

Happy Birthday Kevin!! Yvonne made the best German Chocolate cake!! 

Kevin's karaoke birthday party! I feel bad I don't have not one single picture of Kevin. We had a blast though. It was our first adult only party, and we definitely lived it up. 

Practicing for Halloween.

Cuties!

Look at those eyelashes!

Boys will be boys...Life's a wrestling match...

 Kevin's 20th class reunion!! Seriously love me some Hodson's. One of the best couples EVER! xoxo

Jack had 8 games of soccer this fall and he only made it to 3 games!! I guess we were really busy. And the last day we were there he threw up on his teammate. And it was a girl. I'm sure that will have scarred her for life. But he was honestly an amazing soccer player. He can really handle the ball remarkably. Just like dad. 

Be careful the next time your neighbor asks you to watch their dogs when they go to the beach...They may bring you back a "thank you" hermit crab or two...

Isn't my nephew Kordell so handsome??!! He is a big high schooler this year. :) 

Another one of our sweet friends moved away! Here we are saying good bye at the coffee shop. :( Good Luck Natasha in Atlanta! 

Daughter and Mother-in-law date with Leah and Julie!

What a fun memorable night! 




No comments:

Post a Comment