Wow...These two are just beautiful!
Okay..Tried to get a picture and Brecken was hysterical, and then Jack decided he didn't want to be in the picture. Happy Pumpkin Patch!!

This is my little veterinarian in training...He LOVES all animals.
We can't go to the Pumpkin Patch without these cuties. I love little Harper's face peeking around the boys.
I tried really hard to get Brecken to sit up on this beautiful wagon and this was the best face he could provide me.
Coolest Slide EVER!
Love Davis's expression here.
Olivia's first Pumpkin Patch experience! I hope Lindsay and AJ come with us every year!!
Harper and Kelly. It would never be the same without them celebrating October!
Chelsea and I at Leah's Ghouls Night In!!
Jackie made me this wine glass!! LOVE IT!
SCHOOL COSTUME PARTY!

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip!!
Jack loved this slide so much he threw a MASSIVE fit when we had to get back on the bus.
Teaching them about planting seeds!
Jack's "Drama Kids" class at school did a little program for us. Here they are singing about eating gingerbread men. :)
Love hot days in October!!
Caleb got a free smoothie to Wendy's from his church and invited Jack to go with him. How SWEET!
My little Men. Jack changed his mind 52 times until the DAY of Halloween when I rushed out and bought a vampire cape, and black pants....He looks good though. Brecken's outfit all came from the Dollar store.
Our sweet next door neighbors!! Lilly and Peyton!
This is the best picture of the four of them!! A little smaller crew than last year but we still had a blast!
Dave's mask really scared little Liam!!
Shanna is mixing me up one of her brother's famous drinks!!
LOVE! However, I do not know what is going on with my hair!!
Waiting for trick-or-treater's!
FINALLY!!
Jack seriously looks like a vampire...























No comments:
Post a Comment