Seven year anniversary dinner!
Jackie and Paul also had their 11-year anniversary! We all celebrated together!
Happy 31st birthday to me! We had a small gathering of friends and it was so fun. What a crazy night and bar for that matter. I will never forget it that is for sure. These ladies mean so much to me.


The cul-de-sac crew!! The girls in the picture are Ericka and Lilly. Hunter is the older boy and my boys IDOLIZE him.
I love these series of pictures. Especially the last one where Brecken is biting his toe nails. I have not had to clip his toes or fingers in months.
My sweet little girl Brecki ;)
Jackson is giving me attitude in bed.
Brecken and Jackson were WILD while I was getting an oil change but I manged to get this cute picture.
Brecken never ceases to ask for help. :)
The boys with Hunter!
They are so dang cute.
LEAH's 30th Birthday BASH!
We ended up getting a hotel room and having the boys stay with Yvonne and Richard overnight for the first time at their new home! The boys of course did perfect, and we did not worry about them for ONE second! We are feeling very blessed.
Beautiful birthday girl!!
Chelsea, Leah, Me and Jackie at our first stop of the night.
We ran into our neighbors, Ken and Jen! We love them!!










No comments:
Post a Comment