Here are a TON of pictures throughout the month!!
At the zoo! They actually got to pet the giraffe!
Seriously love them all.
Super fun at the splash grounds! Looks like Jack and Caleb are holding hands! Cuteness!
No one loves the water as much as Landon. He was wildly happy here.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!
Parade in the neighborhood with our besties! They all look really happy in this bottom picture.
Brecken is totally rocking these glasses. :)
The parade and festival in Unionville!
Love Birds!
Another "free" museum with our awesome pass and awesome friends!
This is seriously so cool!!
Goof balls.
Jackson says "I don't know which way to go mom." in his most serious voice.
Poor Brecken gets left in the dust. :)
Grayson and Jackson look so cute here. Jack didn't want to get to close to the ledge because he might fall in. Safety first!!
Free bowling! And it was actually the kids first bowling experience. Jackson was very animated. He was cracking Melissa and I up! So fun.
Kaden was an awesome bowler....Thanks to Wii.
Brecken thought it was a jungle gym.
We only lasted 5 frames and I have to give Jackson credit because he bowled under Brecken's name. LOVE!
Ekkk!! Kaden and Grayson's most awesome birthday party!! Look at those snakes! I couldn't believe my kids actually held them!

Happy 4th Birthday Gray!
This picture cracks me up!! We were at the Nature Museum and they loved this thing! Can you tell who is who?
Leah, one of my very best friends, had a baby boy this month!! Welcome Holden James Bruns! We have already loved you for 10 months!!
Can Leah and Kyle look anymore like a model family??!! I love this very first picture. Beautiful.
Kevin was very concerned that he had to be the first guy there so he could be called "uncle". And I was concerned that I mixed up a delicious strawberry martini!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment