Since Brecken is obsessed with kicking balls and Jack loves anything to do with playing with other children, I just knew signing the boys up for soccer was a good idea. Kevin's parents were here for their first soccer practice/game a few weeks ago, and we could not be more excited for that. Jackson did absolutely everything Coach Jay told him to and now we have stolen his slogan, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit". So fitting for my life. As they warmed up they played Simon Says, which was adorable, and then they scrimmaged. Kevin and I could not watch both the boys at the same time so we switched in the middle of it. The synopsis of soccer week #1 was that Jack LOVED it, and Brecken would rather pick his nose.
Such a cute little soccer player!
Simon Says!
Caleb and Landon are also playing with us! Friend's make everything better. :)
Sorry Brecken but I had to include you picking your nose! I'm sure your coach is impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment