A parade, Price's Chicken and the Whitewater Rafting Center is what entailed celebrating St. Patrick's Day this year. Nate and Jill came up with their two girls, Shelby and Madison, and we had a great time. The boys are IN love with the girls, and the girls in return ate them right up. The parade wasn't a parade until the belly dancers and the Ghostbusters came out. But shortly after that we ended up at the famous Price's Chicken, which by the way was delicious, and then we were off to the White Water Center for some beer and a live band. We did not expect the thousands of people that were there and surprisingly about 1,000 dogs. I mean thousands of people so we were in line for longer than we were there getting beer. They died the river green, and it was so sunny that a few of us got a mild sunburn. I love St. Patrick's Day. Everyone is mainly happy and mainly because they are drunk, but it is always fun. Thank you Nate and Jill for making the trip down to see us!

Kevin, Madison and Nate at the parade. Do we go anywhere without a red solo cup??
I must say this is one good looking little guy!! We put gel in his hair because it's SOO long and it is always in his eyes..
Shelby and the boys on the left and Jill and I on the right!
Like I said..It's not a parade until these beauties come out. :) Happy St. Patrick's Day!
The Green River! We will be visiting more during the summer!
Nat and Jill are so cute! And I love that Nate is still sporting his bow tie.
Shelby and Madison are cracking me up in this picture. :) Love it!!
I'm in love with this picture!!
Shelby and I are wearing the same outfit...Sort of..
Well the Hunt's could not visit without some sort of game. We had a cupcake eating contest. They brought down cupcakes from their bakery, and we got some from ours. I LOVE Madison's face in this picture, I love that Nate fed Kevin a cupcake, and mostly I love they are wearing my socks as blindfolds. And FYI...our bakery won and Kevin swears he hates our bakery. :) Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment