Shabby Blogs

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Snow Hour

The days when you least expect something fun are usually the best days. About two years ago after winter blast 2010, I went out and bought a sled and a snow shovel.. Why? I am not really sure about the snow shovel, but I have been waiting patiently for us to get to use the sled! Usually we know there is snow in the forecast for a week in advance but but not this time. It just started falling. At first it was wet and melted as soon as it landed. My kids didn't even have coats on the first time we went out. It was almost dark when it started actually snowing or dusting, but we got the kids dressed and out the door within minutes. The sound of children laughing in the distance was music to my hears.  The boys had a blast, but got cold and wet pretty quickly since the only snow gear we own is sweatpants, mittens and hats.

The snow before it stuck!



 Talking with the neighbor girl Erika
 Yes we are attempting to sled on a dusting. 
 I love Jack's face!


 Snowballs!

We had enough snow left in the morning to do a miniature snowman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment