Shabby Blogs

Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's Round Up

The boy's Valentines this year. 

Kevin was gone for 3 days in Orlando for work over Valentine's Day. Lucky me right???  However with all the chaos I was enduring with painter's and sick children, the boys still made Kevin a Valentine's banner. They were so cute I took A LOT of pictures. Jack and Breck both painted very differently. Jack stayed inside the "I love you", and Brecken just painted everything...even his mouth. It always amazes me how the set up takes longer than the actual process of painting.

We had another year at the cupcake bakery for the kids' valentines party. It was a world of difference from last year. They had crafts, cupcake decorating and they played games that even included a mini dance off party. The kids got in a circle and each one had to do their own dance. Very cute. I had forgotten my camera so I am making due with everyone else's pictures! 

It's true I love crafts. Okay I said it and I admit it. AND fortunate for me my friend Jackie hosted a "crafternoon" party at her house! We each had to bring stuff to make a craft, whatever we wanted within a 1.5 hour time frame, and at the end we did a white elephant game with everyone's crafts. Super fun. However it was very difficult to come up with something and make something that someone else would want! Paul and the girls went to our house to have a little craft party of their own. Craft beer. :) 




 The masterpieces..To the Left is Brecken and Right is Jack


Here we all are! 


 Brecken did a pretty good job eating all the frosting...and OBVIOUSLY so did Landon! 

 Look at these gorgeous women and their families! Very sweet pictures of Natasha and Melissa. Okay it's cracking me up that it looks like Melissa has a lollipop in her hair. 

 My sweet friend Michelle! She is the one who set it all up, and I can't thank her enough! It was a great time. 
Dance Partay!

Here is my lovely craft I made! Very hard to see here but I punched out dictionary "love" like words like beautiful, mother, cute...etc. My friend Leah got stuck with my picture and I got a lovely burlap vase that another girl made. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment