Shabby Blogs

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Oh My! My friends are making cute babies!

I am very lucky to have gone through both of my pregnancies with friends. And crazy enough, it has been different friends each time. I am in a playgroup that I joined back in September with some ladies that I met here in my neighborhood.  On my very first playdate Shanna, Michelle, and Linda were all pregnant! Shanna due in March, Michelle in April, and Linda in May! So exciting to have children whom are already the same age then to do it again with the 2nd set. It has been such a fun journey to see these women every week and see them grow these babies and not only begin friendships with our children, but with each other. Not to mention my sweet friend Leah who was also pregnant and due in April as well. Michelle and Leah's due dates were only 2 days apart and delivering at the same hospital! Also one of my best friends that I grew up with and have known since we were 9 years old, LeeAnne, is also pregnant and due the end of July! This is her first baby too.  Its just so exciting to go through all of this with everyone.

Shanna was the first.  I remember this like it was yesterday. She was blessed with baby Liam the end of March. He was/is perfect! Such a beautiful baby. Then Michelle only 5 weeks later was blessed with baby Isla. She was/is so beautiful and already looks like her big sister Teagan. Leah with baby big boy Landon 8 days, yes 8 days after her due date...Those of you who have gone over know how hard this was for a first time mommy! But we have a 10 pound very healthy and very sweet baby boy! He was even smiling in his newborn picture which was taken only minutes of being born. We are waiting on baby Eva (Linda) and of course baby Brecken, and then lastly LeeAnne's baby boy. I love babies, and these ladies have made some CUTE ones! So happy for all of you and I can't wait for our new generation of children to form bonds!

Of course I have NO pictures of Isla or Liam :( ...but I do have a few of baby boy Landon Andrew!



 What a beautiful family!! Leah is still glowing. Its so envious!!

Kevin is such a natural. 

No comments:

Post a Comment