It was a bit of a hectic morning for me. I had to work, HAD to go yard saling, make food for the partay, shower, and get Jack ready all by noon. I tried my best to get the car loaded and out the door on time. Yes I did succeed, however I did not know that everyone else would be running late so there would have been NO rush to get out of the house like I did. Traffic was terrible, okay it was stopped, on the main highway so many guests had to re-route their travel. :(
Davis was the first to arrive and was a little shy to begin with. This is odd if you know who is mom and dad are. But he loosened up and he and Jack LOVED jumping in the bounce house and running around the gym. Caleb and Liam came second and it did not take long for Caleb to hang from the monkey bars with a permanent grin on his face. This just set the precedent for all the children. After an hour of play, we ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, snacks and sang happy birthday. But lets be honest, the kids could have cared less (except Davis) and were very pleased to get to go back into the gym. We ended the party by playing "Freeze Dance" and the most fun game of all "Snowball Fight". The game was a hit with all the kids, and the adults too. The kids left with a microphone and a smile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Look at how nicely they are all sitting
Our little English friends, Harry and Madison.
Carter!
Official Stats of the Jackster
Height: 34 inches
Weight 27 pounds
Attitude: Mostly good
Jack's actual birthday was Thursday May 12th. We woke up that morning and sang happy birthday and danced. We went to the strawberry patch with Molly and Baby B. We had a play date with Caleb and Teagan in the afternoon. When daddy got home we ate Papa Murphy's pizza, opened presents, and ate giant gourmet cupcakes or icing. We had such a good day. I wish we could rewind and replay it over, and over. I wish when I turned two it was like this.
We had such a great time at Jackson's birthday party!! Can't wait to see what he gets up to this year!!!
ReplyDelete