Shabby Blogs

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Brecken's 2nd Birthday

Brecken's birthday fell on a day when Carrie and Ryder were visiting! I was so exhausted because we had just gotten home from Charleston the night before. I did not think I was going to be able to do any decorations for him. But I had a flash of insomnia and got up at 5AM and went to work. I just wanted him to feel like it was a special day for him, and I hope I succeeded! Happy Birthday sweet bruiser Brecken!

 My make-shift decorations!
I also covered Jack's door since his birthday was the day after the big Super party, and I never got to it. Brecken was not very impressed. We were all singing in his bedroom the second we saw him move on the monitor. I was WAY more excited than he was. 

Cutest birthday boy EVER!


 Seriously the cutest birthday picture ever! Love this kid! 


Ha! Happy Birthday Brecki! 


No comments:

Post a Comment