Shabby Blogs

Friday, January 23, 2015

Our Favorite time of year....FALL

Can you tell that I'm going backwards in updating my blog!! I just can't resist sharing these pictures. They are just so cute! And since I never post on Facebook, most of you rarely see pictures of the boys.


First Day of Pre-K! Love theses little guys.
 
 

This was our first year apple picking in the mountains. It was the BEST DAY. I will do this every single year.
This pictures of Landon and Leah are just beautiful and filled with happiness.

 There goes Jack's cool move again...


We got the most beautiful photos this day..
 


This little stinker kept eating the apples!! 

 
It really was the best day.
 

We had another party at SAS Cupcakes for Halloween. Thanks to Leah, she made it all happen. The kids had a great time.

Riverbend Farms 6th annual visit! We missed our friends Kelly and Jarrett this year.


 Brecken's face cracks me up.

 
Walking on pumpkins...he's a crazy kid.
 

 We had a joint Halloween party with our neighbors and friends, Courtney and Kevin! It was a blast. Look at this drink machine! I made the blood splattered sugar cookies. They were delicious.
 
Gum ball machine AND Lt. Mendez a.k.a. Pornstache

 
It was such a fun party! We are looking forward to next year!
 
 
Since this year Halloween landed on a Friday AND the kids were all out of school, Leah and I decided to set up a Halloween parade at our neighboring park. All the kids brought a treat to share and we marched around to spooky music and ended up having a TON of candy! It was a lot of fun for the kids.



 
Leah and I were also very cool to dress up in our costumes.  Barb, how long have I had this Indian costume? :)
Caleb and Jackson are so cute together! 

Pumpkin Carving (or painting) with Grandma and Pop Pop!


Whose was the best one?? The Gnome, Bat, or original Jack O' Lantern.

 So many cute costumes!! Peyton was my all time favorite as a Can Can girl!!


Here we all are!
Left to right. Peyton, Hunter, Lily, Caleb, Liam, Brecken, Jackson, Sophia, Carter and Camden



It was such a fun night!
 
 
 As it started to pour rain we all made it safe and sound at Shanna's house!

1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    Over 160k men and women are trying a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 1-2lbs each night in their sleep.

    It's proven and it works on everybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Get a glass and fill it with water half full

    2) Then follow this amazing hack

    you'll become 1-2lbs lighter the next day!

    ReplyDelete