Shabby Blogs

Monday, May 20, 2013

Randoms

I have some random pictures that I just have to share along with some fun stories of the boys. Most of you have already heard these stories, but I need to write these down!

My kids are wild. I say this every time I post about them, but it's true. They are boys, and they are under 5.  

Jackson is obsessed with Lego's.  He builds so much out of them. Ships, dinosaurs, guns, cars....everything. I love it. He is very creative, and I'm so happy for that. However, he did decide to get a little too creative and stick the smallest circle Lego in his nose. I was upstairs putting away laundry when I hear him freaking out. I'm yelling downstairs asking him what is wrong, and I got nothing. So I get downstairs, and I immediately see a blue Lego in his nostril. I don't know how we did not end up in the Emergency Room, but I was able to pry it out with my fingers nonetheless.  

Jackson makes us laugh ALL the time. He really has quite the personality on him. He likes to make people laugh like his dad. He just says and asks random things. When we say his prayers at night and we ask him what he is thankful for he says "Dear God, Thank you for my cookies. Thank you for my tiny daddy (laughs hysterically), Thank you for my little Pop Pop (more hysterics) and it just goes on. but always ALWAYS thank you for my cookies. And we haven't had cookies in weeks. But he is thankful. 
Then he'll tattle on Brecken and then proceeds with "You put him in time out now?" 

Brecken is talking quite a bit and asks SO many questions. Like in the car today 
B: "Mom, Dad at work?" 
M: Yes, Brecken dad is at work. 
B: "Why Mom?" 
M: Because he has to go make money. 
B: "Oh. Otay."
Then he repeats 3 times. Finally Jackson breaks the cycle and says..Mom why does Brecken say that everyday? Or he'll ask me why I tell him "No" everyday. 

Jackson knows almost all his letters from what his teachers tell me even though he can't say hardly any for me. However, he does put letters together with his food and then tells me to come look, and it really is what he says it is, so he must know more than I think he does. 

Brecken on the other hand is a beast. I hate to say that, but it is true. I forget he is two, and hopefully its the age. He yells at me all the time. He yells at Ziki and when he is not yelling at Ziki, Ziki is usually still in his rant. It usually goes like "NO!! dkjaljflasj jkdjaldjlka  jlajdklj ZIKI ajdklajdklaj skdljaldk NO!" He is much more of a talker than Jack ever was, and in the past two weeks his language has exploded.  He puts 2 sentences together at a time and asks us questions in full sentences. 

He is most definitely the baby and the annoying baby brother. Poor Jack. The other day when Jack was waiting for Carter to come over and play, and Carter finally rings the door bell...Both of them bust to the door and Jack pushes Brecken out of the wave and yelled "Tarter is my friend! Not yours!" I've noticed too that Jack also wants his "privacy" in his room without Brecken, and Brecken will sit and cry "Jackson" outside of the door. Jackson and his friends usually lock Brecken out of the rooms and the neighbor girl decided to cut a play date early because she just couldn't get away from the little brother. I'm not sure who I feel sorry for. 

Jackson had his friend Carter over again for a playdate and when I went upstairs the middle of our puppet theater was broken out and it was laying flat on the floor. I asked Carter and Jackson what had happened and they both blamed Brecken. :) 

The boys get in trouble together a lot though. I feel like we have broken the habit of jumping on the sofa like a trampoline but they are still doing plenty of naughty things. I heard them laughing HYSTERICALLY upstairs a few months ago. Hysterically. I finally go up there and Jackson AND Brecken both have dry erase markers and were running in circles around the sofa coloring it. Not only was it all around the sofa it was on top of the cushions and the very top of the couch. I almost died right there. Thankfully they are still alive and my sofa got clean after some HEAVY duty cleaning. 

I could go on and on and on..I need to just write more about their everyday shenanigans. That is what I really want to remember. They both love their mommy and are HUGE cuddlers! Jackson randomly throughout the day will hug and kiss me and ask me to hold him. He always tells me "I just love you so much mommy." Or "I missed you so much mommy." or "Hold me." I love it. I hope it lasts for a long time. 

But as I'm sitting here typing this up, Jackson is behind me on laying across the top of the sofa in his Green Lantern undies making tooting noises from his mouth, laughing hysterically and saying "Mom, I tooted. That's sunny?? That sunny mom??" And when I say no, he says.."Awww! Yes it is!" 



Seriously Jackson??

Free lunch at IKEA on Tuesday! 

Monkey backpack. Jack looks so sweet here!!


Silliness! He was pretty proud of this. I'm so "sunny" mom. 



Wine date with Michelle!! Fun night!

CHEESE!


We made popsicle's and Jack was pretty excited to eat them.

Jack told Daddy he was "Puss N Boots" here. Brecken is always dressing up in something and here we are at the dealership entertaining two kids for what seemed like 5 hours. 

These sequence pictures crack me up!! Jackson and Carter. 

Who can stay mad at this guy?




Water play with Roo Roo and Landon or Nandon as Brecki calls him. 

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE these pics and your sweet, sweet boys! So excited about the fun coming your way this summer!! Love you guys, Michelle

    ReplyDelete