Shabby Blogs

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I LOVE Denver!!

Kevin and I have always said if we were ever going to move anywhere it would be Denver. Recently I realized how much that statement is true! I just went on a 3 day trip to see two of my best girlfriends, LeeAnne and Amanda, who I have known most of my life. My girlfriend Amanda lives in downtown Denver with her boyfriend, Christopher, and they have such a fun lifestyle. Even in their condo they have the most awesome bar/restaurant downstairs, and they have their own liquor locker. Awesome.  LeeAnne and I were definitely pampered, and I was enamored by how beautiful the city was. I never made the late night talks with the girls because I always "fell asleep", but it was comforting to be with them, to sleep with LeeAnne (even though she thinks I "breathe too hard") and catch up on everyone's lives. I love being at my friends' homes and seeing their style and the little things they have had all of their lives. Again, it's comforting to me to see it. LeeAnne and I got to walk pretty much the entire downtown because we couldn't figure out the bus system while Amanda was at work, but at least we got some exercise to walk off all that delicious food and drinks we were consuming. Cheers to best friends, an amazing city and unforgettable memories. I love you girls so much! 

Amanda and I drinking BOTTOMLESS bellini's at The Hotel Monaco.


For those of you who know...LOVE!

Beer tasting and ghost story telling at Prost Brewing Company!

I LOVED this place. The Brown Palace is so old and beautiful. We dined on truffle fries and drinks after an afternoon of shopping!

I have lived in MT for a lot of years and I had no idea what Montana Mules were! They must be served in these copper mugs from Butte, MT. :) My friends are beautiful!

This place was amazing! It was called Linger and that is a light-bright bar top. I do have to admit that I almost ordered an N/A beer because I thought it just didn't want to list the alcohol content. Good thing I have true friends who stopped me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment