I love Christmas, I love decorations, I love shopping for others and most of all I love Jesus. This season was made for me.
This month has been insane as I knew it would be. But I honestly like it that way. It is supposed to be the most special time of year. and I want to do absolutely everything I can to be with all the people I love and carry on our traditions. Even though I started decorating a week before Thanksgiving and it is now Christmas Eve, I am not sick of Christmas music or have any desire to take down my decorations. I am going to miss it all so much.
I do apologize for the crazy amount of pictures I'm about to post! Enjoy!
Here is Jack at the Christmas parade! I think he looks a little bit impatient. :)
Finally the firetrucks!
Is he just not the cutest thing??!!
So just a few miles from our house they have a very tiny airport. For the last three years they have been doing airplane rides with Santa and we were lucky enough to go! Yes, they went up in that little airplane and flew around a few circles and the Santa never EVER changed character. :)
I was lucky enough to do another Wine and Design class. I was super excited because it was a Christmas painting and we all know how festive I like to be. :)
Here we are at the famous Singing Bears! When I tell you that this picture was taken right after I set my bag down I am not kidding. I swear I can't take them anywhere!
Jackson's facial expressions crack me up!
Got to LOVE Bethany's knobby knees!
I love the 1st picture of Jackie and Paul. Paul is being a nerd as usual. The one in the middle cracks me up because right before this was taken we were talking about how "un-photogenic I was" and I tilt my head almost to my shoulder without knowing it. :) And the picture on the far right is of course adorable of Tyler and ClaraAnn.
What a nut!
The first house!
The kiddos! Left to Right- Isla, Liam, Teagan and Caleb
Lera, Grayson and Baby Sophia!
We were the final house so everyone just DRANK!
Oh Paul.....Is that Phil Collins your singing to?
Sweet Mommy, Daughters picture!
ummm...Just can not get over how handsome he is.
I'm not sure what is more funny....Paul's french roll on his jeans OR the pitcher he is drinking beer out of? :)
Kevin's pretty proud of the half drunken Kracken!
My favorite picture of me and Jacks at the end of the night! We could not wait to get into our PJ's!
We love it when the Koehler's have sleep overs!
Left to Right.
Molly, Bethany, Brecki, Jack and Landon at Christmas party #2!
Me and the girls! Leah and Jackie.
We don't get many pictures together as a family! Love this one!
Jack's Christmas Party! Middle picture is with Tomas one of Jack's BFF's at school. He has 3 of them. :) The farthest picture on the right is a child feeding Brecken a cupcake. I was cracking up. It was so cute.
All the ladies at the 2nd annual ornament exchange. It was a ball and everyone was so sweet to help me with food and desserts. I wish I would have taken a picture of the MASSIVE amount of food. It was such a great time as usual. I love everyone of these ladies!
These two never stop being silly.
Santa at Bass Pro Shop!





































No comments:
Post a Comment