My beautiful Mom
My mother had gotten very ill and scared me enough to rush and buy a plane ticket to come see her. Luckily in the end she just had a bad couple of weeks and had recovered from all the yuck that was taking her life over. I went home for just a few days because I had decided not to take the boys with me. I was half excited but half sad I was going home without them. And I was disappointed I would not be able to have a few drinks while I was home too. My two sisters, Casi and Sherry, and my two nieces, Korri and Natalie, all greeted me at the airport. It was very warming to see them sitting there even though they were waiting for quite some time. I had a busy few days, but I ended up spending quality time with my sisters and my nieces. My mom had to work quite a bit while I was home so I ended up not seeing her as much as I would have liked but at least I saw she was just as well as she had been claiming over the phone. My other sister, Lisa, and her husband, Alex, also came over to see me and her visit made me miss her immensely. Even though my days were packed with visits, Pumpkin Sunday, and a birthday party, I still met up with three of my girlfriends each night, and we talked and laughed until the wee hours of the morning. It was definitely something I have missed and don't get much of since living across the country. It was very odd having so much "free time", but I was still very busy and very tired. As always I was so excited to get back home and see Jack and Brecken. However our reunion was not quite as I had hoped.
Aspen Marie! She just turned 2!
My angel, Natalie. Pictures do NOT do this little one justice! I love her to bits.
Possibly one of my favorite pictures of all time. Such a sweet mother, daughter picture.
Oh My Gosh she is a doll!
My gorgeous sisters, Lisa and Sherry and my Natalie. I love them all so much!
![]() |
| Lisa, Alex and Anna (their 16-year-old daughter) |
![]() |
| LeeAnne and her "BOMB" burrito. This is what LeeAnne was eating when she first met Kevin. He will always remember her like this. :) |
![]() |
| Ryder proposed to me at Anthony''s (Marie's son's) 6th birthday party! This ring was out of the vending machine there. He is a bargain shopper. |
LeeAnne's little man Brody. He has such a sweet personality. Loved getting to spend so much time with him.
![]() |
| Love this!! |
My niece Maygan is always so wonderful and sweet. Here is she on Pumpkin Sunday!
The birthday boy Anthony and his pumpkin that he painted on Pumpkin Sunday.
![]() |
| Me and Kordelly |
My favorite family. My sister Casi, Korri, Aspen, Maygan and Kordell. I love this picture so much!
PUMPKIN SUNDAY!
















No comments:
Post a Comment