The top 3 reasons Brecken and Jackson keep us on our toes.
#1. Electrical outlets. Since I have found the curling iron plugged in I have also found various other things stuck in there. Most recently the phone side of a cell phone charger. What on earth happened to my "child proof outlets!!"
#2. Standing on and jumping off the furniture. Brecken has mastered everything. The sofa, beds, the kitchen table (he recently sprained his foot by jumping off), toilets...absolutely everything. He climbs up the side of the stair case and I have caught him sitting INSIDE the bathrooms sinks. Both of them. The gate at the bottom of the stairs has finally been removed because Brecken just tosses it to the side since he know how to open it. Brecken is possibly one of the most active children I have ever been around. My friend Jackie was sweet enough to watch the boys one afternoon while I was out of town and she could not believe how actively he climbed on EVERYTHING. Maybe she won't be so eager to help me out next time. :)
#3. Brecken can now open some doors and child proof cabinets and Jackson has mastered the gate outside. I don't need to explain myself here.
And most of you who read my blog already know that we are expecting baby number 3! Such a surprise, and it took me a little while to warm up to the idea. But now I can report that I'm very excited to be growing our family and making our lives just that much more interesting for a few more years.
He looks innocent enough.
You see...Jackson is hitting Breck with a Bigger than life stick!!
Wow...
My life.




No comments:
Post a Comment