Making cookies for Santa. Jack asked me about every day to make cookies.
Take a look at Brecki's suspenders!
Brecken decided to take a bite of the dough...Not so good. Jack's thought he was nasty!
LOVE this kid!
Masterpieces!
Christmas Eve at Grandma and Pop Pop's!! Love Richard's Cat shirt. :)
Jack looks like such a little boy here.
Pretty much the coolest castle ever! The boys were SO excited to open their gifts.
Our Christmas tree's! Kevin and I had our Christmas a little later in the day in the piano room. I miss my trees already.
Jack is acting like "pop pop" with his cane. Except for "pop pop" doesn't use a cane to walk with.
Christmas Morning! Grandma and Pop Pop came early to watch the boys open their gifts!
Check out Jack's new batman boots!
They have SO many toys!
Just Dance has become a fun event in our house on a daily basis! Kevin is particularly good.
Brecken is so obsessed with Fireman Sam, a Welsh cartoon. He was very happy to get these figurines from the show. However, he was not happy once all the presents were opened. Once he realized he did not get a firetruck (which he never asked for and we have three of them upstairs) he cried and pouted. I brought down one of his other firetrucks and he threw it across the room. So much for a happy Christmas morning!
I wonder what Baby Ziki is doing??
When my mom sent us our Christmas gifts she had them shipped directly from the company she bought them from. When they arrived, they had included an awesome "free" gift with it. I mean I could not resist but to"re-gift" it to Kevin for Christmas. He howled in happiness.
Even Jack loves the wolf blanket. I'm thinking of hanging on our wall.














No comments:
Post a Comment