We were in Costco and Brecken would not budge of this bike! I almost got Kevin to say yes to buying it! :)
One of the many HOT HOT HOT days here (107 if you can't read it) and I love that Kevin took this picture while driving 40 mph. Safety first!
Jackson is "acting" like he is sleeping. He likes to act a lot. Cute picture of pop pop and Jack.
Me and my naked boy!
I love this picture. Brecken is Jack's little shadow.
Check out my hat Aunt B!
Here is Jackson showing off his moves. He always says "Watch, Watch!!" and does this exact same move.
Who says there is lead in the hose???!
One thing is certain...The O'Hare boys love their pop pop!
Brecken is finally feeding himself. :)
Washing dishes. He will be a dream of a husband someday.
Another trip to the winery!
Landon
He seems unsure.
One of my all time favorite pictures. Molly looks so innocent and I love her shoe selection.
So handsome!
My friend Natasha gave me a CD with some pictures from Brecken's first birthday! I had to post some of these!
Leah and Landon
Jack's face is absolutely priceless!
Jackie and Bethany
























No comments:
Post a Comment