Can he get any cuter??
Again..Can he get any cuter?
Have you ever run in the rain? I have not in a very long time. When I lived in WA this is what I did daily. You do everything in the rain. Wash your car, go to the park....really anything you would do on a sunny day because there is rarely any sun at all. A few days ago I ran in the rain. It was overcast, and even though I felt like it should be cold it was not. I squinted from the rain hitting my face, my hair was slicked back and my entire shirt was wet, but I felt refreshed and happy. Happy because people looked at me like I was crazy and knowing that I'm definitely in the minority of people who would do this in the south. I even got a shout out of "Don't you know its raining outside!!" I want exercise to be a big part of my life again. Since I got pregnant with Brecken it has been a very rare occasion that I would make myself go for runs and exercise. I want this to be a priority, and I want it to pave the way for Brecken and Jackson too. Although, I did feel a bit sheepish last week when I took both the boys, bundled of course, on a run in 32 degree weather with a wind chill of 17 degrees. BURR!!!! It hit me when Jackson started crying and telling me "I cold mommy, I cold", and two different people I saw made comments such as "I can not believe you are out here." But you know Brecken was knocked out cold so the weather did not phase him but I will never do that again. I made a promise to Jack and then took him to McDonald's to because he loves his "pop and chicken nuggets" which I'm embarrassed to say he asks for constantly along with lollipops, popcorn and chips.
I am hoping that this year I will keep running races, my first being a 10k at the end of March with my girlfriends! I am also hoping we will have only a few trips to McDonald's and making better choices for all of us. This year I am hoping that one good decision leads to another.
Our first fire. Jack was very upset because he wanted a COLD hot dog. But don't worry...Its kosher.
Shorts...Hummm...
Blowing kisses!
So I have a few pictures that I love and want to share but never made it on the blog in the month of December. My plan is to get a hardback book made of my blog every year and this will be the last post I will have to wrap up 2011. Thank you for reading!
Priceless looks on those boy's faces!!
<3 Brecken's face here too.
So beautiful.
His hair cracks me up! He woke up like this and NO I did not style or put hair gel in.
This is what happens when your 2 year old becomes independent and pours his own cereal. Lucky for me his cereal of choice is bran flakes.
Someone likes to use the highchair these days!
Painting our Christmas trees with Aunt Leah!
Lanny and Brecki =Besties
Fabulous art
Do you see anything wrong about this picture that was sent home with Jackson from school...
Early Morning cuddles in Mom and Dads bed!
Best invention ever for a baby seat in a tub.
Look at this picture of my Nephew Kordell and beautiful nieces Maygan and Korri! Love that Kordell has no shirt on and wearing a chain. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment